Warehouse Operatives – Day Shifts
Responsive Personnel are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives wanting to work the day shifts as we have multiple clients with different shift options available.
- 08:00/08:30 – 17:00/17:30 -Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 18:00 – Monday – Friday
- 10:00 – 16:00 – Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 21:00 shift fixed to 4 days on 3 off (Tuesday – Friday or Monday – Thursday)
Pay rates: £10.42 – £10.90 per hour
Location: Swindon and surrounding areas.
- Assisting with the unloading of containers, vehicles and the checking in of stock.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Heavy lifting will be required at times due to the products of our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
There is also opportunity with one of our new clients to work overtime at weekends occasionally for the day shift.
Please email a CV to [email protected]