Warehouse Operative – Early Shift
Responsive Personnel are looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives wanting to work early shifts a we have multiple clients with different shift options available.
Shifts 6:00 – 15:00 / 07:00 – 16:00
Pay rates: £10.42 – £11.78
Location: Swindon and surrounding areas.
- Assisting with the unloading of containers, vehicles and the checking in of stock.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
- Heavy lifting will be required at times due to the products of our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Good organisational skills
- Reliability and dependability
- Literacy & numeracy
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Team player
Give our friendly office team a call to discuss further on 01793 513000.