Responsive Personnel are pleased to be able to offer a great opportunity for a Warehouse Administration Clerk to work with a long standing prominent Swindon Employer.
The role is offered on a Temp – Perm basis, based in the Swindon area.
Role: Warehouse Administration Clerk
Hours: Full time.
Pay rate:£11.00 +
Description: To ensure the warehouse office runs smoothly & efficiently, providing a point of contact for staff, customers and hauliers. To be flexible within the warehouse team and working environment to maintain quality levels and ensure performance standards are met.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Ensure filing and documentations are up to date plus completion daily logs completed.
- Acknowledge & liaise with staff, contractors and visitors alike.
- Complete all required KPI`s and data entry both on time and with 100% accuracy
- Produce all paperwork needed for warehouse operations to include both inbound/outbound and picking of stock required by customers.
- Liaise with management and shift supervisors.
Skills and Experience:
- Computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft programs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan & manage workloads to tight deadlines.
- Confident, polite, and friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team.
- Stock control experience an advantage.