Responsive Personnel are pleased to be able to offer a great opportunity for a Warehouse Administration Clerk with a long standing prominent Swindon Employer.
The role is offered on a Temp – Perm basis, based in the Stratton area of Swindon (SN3) and covered by regular bus services, working 08:00-16:30hrs. with the potential for school hours to the right applicant.
Role: Warehouse Administration Clerk
Hours: 10:00 – 18:00 (potential for school hours)
Description: To ensure the warehouse office runs smooth & efficient, providing a point of contact for staff, customers and hauliers. Be flexible in the warehouse team and working environment to maintain quality levels and performance standards are met.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Ensure filing and documentation are up to date plus keeping daily logs completed.
- Acknowledge & liaise with drivers, contractors and visitors alike.
- Complete all required KPI`s and WMS data entry both on time and with 100% accuracy
- Produce all paperwork needed for warehouse operations to include both inbound/outbound and picking of stock required by customers.
- Manage and complete customer orders via the internet.
- Liaise with management and shift supervisors.
Skills and Experience:
- Computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft programs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan & manage workloads and to tight deadlines.
- Confident, polite, and friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work alone or as part of team.
- WMS system and Stock control experience an advantage.