Responsive Personnel are pleased to be able to offer a great opportunity working for one of our clients in Swindon. We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who can multi task.
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00 – 18:00
Days: Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: £10.42+
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Skills and Experience:
- Computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Confident, polite and friendly manner.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Experience within administrative background.