Production Warehouse Operative – early, day, late and night shifts
Responsive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting for additional staff for one of our existing clients in the Swindon area.
- Role: Production Operative
- Location: Swindon and surrounding area
- Pay: £10.42 +
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Hours: Multiple shifts available to suit you.
- Terms: Temp to Perm roles available
- General production duites
- Working independently to demanding timescales
- Follow instructions set to you by your line/shift manager
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
- Able to operate factory machinery (desired)
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times as per the Standard Operating Procedure requirements
- Provide assistance to other operators where required
- Maintain work area in a clean, organised and safe manner
- Flexible approach to working methods
- Manual dexterity
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Good time management with the ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Able to work alone and as part of a team and be well motivated
- Must be 18 years of age in order to operate machinery
This is a physically demanding role so will need to a fit individual.