Responsive Personnel are looking for a Stock Control Operative for a client based in South Cerney to work along their Stock Controller onsite.
Hours: Monday to Friday (0830 – 1700)
Pay: £9.50 per hour
Location: South Cerney
Stock Control Operative Responsibilities
- Ensure tubs of stock are sealed, clearly labelled and put away in the correct locations.
- Ensure, when storing stock, we are using FEFO methodology and that stock is arranged accordingly, i.e. longest life products at the rear of a stack, newest at the front.
- Make sure each SKU is being stored in only one warehouse location.
- Keep storage areas tidy and organised.
- Train production and packing teams to follow stock control processes (seal and label tubs of stock and keep production and packing areas tidy and organised).
- Assist Stock Controller in collecting batch sheets, investigating variances and conducting ad-hoc stock takes.
- Assist Despatch Team to weigh materials when they’re sent to and received from 3rd party storage.
- Assist in the design of procedures to deal with current issues and consistently review the procedures to ensure they work for the factory and are fit for purpose.
- Assist with month end stock takes.
- Assist with Kitting for the production team.
- Holiday cover for Stock Controller.
- Ensure stock is weighed to ascertain correct stock count.
- Report on any stock used out of rotation.
- Assist in the use and development of barcode control for stock.
- Temp to permanent contract.
- Reporting to Stock Controller.
Please apply with an update CV or give Kimberley a call for more information.