Responsive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting for an Administrator for our client based in Swindon.
Our client has an exciting and varied brand portfolio which is sold globally and can be found in pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants and leisure outlets.
The Swindon facility will be the centre point for all technical requirements including the refurbishment and distribution of equipment required for the business unit.
To facilitate the processes required to ensure timely purchasing and administration of all equipment, spares and services required at the Technical Centre. To support the Technical Development Manager in their duties and to report on spend and stock holding periodically.
Your job will include:
- Purchasing of spares and new equipment in Swindon
- Expert in the Purchase Order requirements for Swindon and closely with the Head Office financial team
- Regional Sales Co-Ordinator (RSC) to act as centre of “information flow” from customer to team members
- Receive orders from Regional teams directly and process these through the Swindon CRM system
- Be the face of the Technical Centre, organising meeting room requirements, meeting visitors
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent people skills – good at building lasting relationships
- Time management skills
- Resourceful with good problem solving skills
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Self motivated
- Performance driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- Open, honest and approachable
- Able to build relationships quickly and effectively across all levels
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Team Player