Responsive Personnel are currently recruiting for on- going Forklift Driver who holds both a reach truck and counterbalance licence, or(not necessiarly a flexi/Bendi or VNA licence to join our client based in the Swindon area.
Hours: 5am – 9am THEN BACK FOR 3pm – 8pm
Pay: £9.17 per hour
Location: Groundwell Industrial Estate
Start date: Immediate
Duties to include:
– The majority of the working time will be spent on the forklift
– Unloading and loading pallets on and off of lorries
– Transporting goods across the Warehouse
– This is a very fast paced working environment and requires strong experience.
The ideal candidate:
– Hold valid counterbalance & reach truck license and if had Bendi/VNA etc
– Have a strong work ethic
– Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
As assessment/interview will need to be held on site before being accepted for the role.
This is a temp to perm role on 12 weeks with the agency then perm benefits when client takes you on including a pay rise and unsocial hours pay increase.
Please apply with an update CV or call Kimberley at Responsive Personnel.