Administrator – Full Time & Part Time
We are looking for experienced Administrator to join our friendly and bubbly team. This will be a busy and varied role where no two days will ever be the same, you must be able to manage ever changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: Part time or Full time hours available
Pay rate: To be negotiated.
Duties will include:
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters.
- Managing payroll process which starts with collecting timesheets from clients, inputting and submitting onto our payroll systems accurately.
- Managing client and candidate records to make sure all files are compliant.
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointment for potential candidates.
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personal and financial information.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery to ensure smooth office operations.
- Strong Organisation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Time management skills as deadlines need to be met.
- Customer service skills with the ability to form good working relationships.
- Free onsite parking
- Work phone and laptop provided
- Fuel card for client visits
- Training provided
Please send your CV to [email protected] for one of our team to contact you.