Responsive Personnel have this fantastic opportunity to join our Swindon based client as a Lettings Negotiator.
If you enjoy recognition and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and Estate Agency that rewards and recognises excellence.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will need to:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and consistently provide exceptional client service
- Identify client requirements and match those to property portfolio
- Have a polite and confident telephone manner and be able to communicate details effectively
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you maximise appointment and activity levels
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Uncapped OTE opportunities ranging through to £25,000-£40,000 with additional bonus incentives and the opportunity to gain promotion within the first 12 months.
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- Monday to Friday 08:30-18:00
- Alternate Saturdays 08:45-17:30
If you are looking for your next move – apply today.