Lettings negotiator/admin £20,000-£25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator/Administrator to join a family run company based in Swindon!
The successful Lettings Negotiator will ideally be experienced within a current lettings role and have a natural flare and a desire to work with a highly experienced, well established team.
Lettings Negotiator / Administrator – Benefits- A basic salary of £24-25K depending on experience
- Great office environment and culture
- Company Car provided
- Mon-Fri 09:00am-5:30pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm with a day off in lieu if worked
Lettings Negotiator / Administrator – Duties- Negotiating lets resulting in the best outcome for both tenant and landlord
- Booking and conducting viewings in a professional manner to ensure best results
- Assisting in with Sales viewings
- Organising pre tenancy paperwork
- Uploading properties onto main portals
- Registering applicants and dealing with walk ins
- Assisting with the day to day administrative duties of the lettings department
- Liaising repairs with landlords, tenants and contractor
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Play your part in achieving the best market share and reputation for offering a quality, reliable and results orientated service
Lettings Negotiator / Administrator – Experience Needed- Experience within a similar Lettings Negotiator role is advantageous but not essential
- Sales/Customer Service experience.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have a clean drivers licence