Experienced Press Operator – Night worker
Responsive Personnel are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Press Operator for one of our local clients in the Swindon area.
- Role: Press Operator
- Location: Swindon.
- Pay: £33,000 – £39,000, depending on experience.
- Shift Pattern: Continental shift pattern of working Wednesday,Thursday, Friday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, week off before starting the shift pattern again.
- Hours: 6pm – 6am
- Terms: Permanent
- Operate press at maximum run speeds to produce printed materials
- Review Job requirements to challenge make ready times
- Prepare, align, configure and maintain the machine
- Maintain that the work area is in a clean, organised and safe manner
- Previous lithographic printing experience
- Heidelberg XL106 Press experience or similar
- Knowledge of ISO 12647-2013
- Good understanding of colour printing (TVI and L.a.b values)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self motivation and high level of focus
- Ability to produce high quality work under tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm & passion for print
- Competitive salary and welcome bonus
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work Scheme
- On-site parking
- Company discount scheme at 100 high street retailer.
If you have the skills we are looking for, would like a change in career and want to be put forward for this role please email your CV to [email protected] or give our friendly office team a call to discuss further on 01793 513000.