Responsive Personnel are seeking 5 Customer Service Advisors to join our client as they enter their peak! The company itself are rapidly growing, and opportunities to develop internally are popping up.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting every customer ensuring they have a positive and enjoyable experience.
- Providing an excellent service to customers via telephone, web chat & email
- Engage and build rapport quickly to enable understanding of what the customer needs/wants.
- Drive sales by providing good customer service and product knowledge
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Respond to cancellation requests and identify opportunities to achieve retention
- Finding, and agreeing appropriate solutions for customer complaints whilst ensuring that all policies & procedures are adhered to when doing so
- Taking ownership of customer issues that have been reported/allocated to you, resolving appropriately and following up to maintain customer confidence in the brand
- Advising customers on care and maintenance of their products.
- Knowledge of a retail contact centre environment
- Understanding and a passion for the outdoors
- A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
- Have demonstrable experience in handling complex and emotional complaints
- Have a professional understanding of what makes first-class customer service vital, as well as flexibility
- The ability to multi-task and have good problem-solving skills.
There are 2 shift patterns available, and you will work 1 in 4 weekends with days off in the week.
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
Working in a vibrant office, you will be on a team of passionate and fun individuals who enjoy what they do!