Customer Services Team Leader
Responsive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting a Customer Services Team Leader for our Bristol (BS2) based client.
In this role you will deliver exceptional performance through leading a team of up to 15 agents driving productivity, service levels and doing the right thing for our customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Deliver Operational Performance:
- Deliver team and individual KPIs in line with business OKRs
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and resolve escalated customer complaints and queries when required.
- To conduct regular performance and behaviour reviews documenting discussions and performance improvement plans (PIPs) for any team member failing to achieve required performance, agreeing actions and review dates
- Liaise with Work Force Management regarding rota’s, shifts, breaks etc. to maximise adherence and productivity.
- Review working practices and processes and identify improvement.
- Through regular quality monitoring ensure agreed standards are met and all regulatory requirements are delivered
- To motivate and develop individuals through coaching, feedback and mentoring to enhance performance
- To develop and monitor performance development plans (PDPs) for all team members, identifying and supporting training and development needs
- To manage attendance of team members using HR policies and procedures
- To work as a unified management team to deliver outstanding performance within their team and across the area
- Deliver effective communication and updates through daily huddles, team meeting, and various business media to ensure agents are engaged and informed.
Power our People through technology:
- Ensure self and all team members are equipped to use all tools and systems to maximise efficiency and drive KPI improvements.
- Computer literate, in particular MS Office
- Sales experience, as required
- Experience in managing people and performance
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to influence others with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills
- Innovative approach to problems and challenges
- Discounts available covering, Lifestyle Savings, Eyecare, Free Online Learning Courses and Live Well Blogs
- An online e-learning platform that you can unlock access to 600+ CPD certified courses
- Receive on-going support from our Employee Assistance Programme through Health Assured for all your health and well-being needs
- Cycle to Work Scheme available
- 25 days Holiday
- 4 x Basic Salary Life Assurance
- Eyecare Scheme
- 5% Pension Employer Contribution
- 5% Pension Employee Contribution
- Up to 10% Performance Profit Share
This is a full-time position
37.5 hours per week with shifts between 09:00-2100
5 days across 7 days a week on rotation