Responsive Personnel are looking to are looking to add a Candidate Consultant to our vibrant team due to continued growth.
This role will perform a crucial part of the day-to-day activity in supporting our recruitment consultants with suitable candidates to place in to long term temporary orr permanent roles.
Daily duties will include:
- Advertising of roles across social media channels and job boards subscribed to
- Vetting applications in to the business against our clients and consultants requirements
- Inviting suitable applicants in to the business to complete our registration process and meet with a consultant
- Ensuring all documentation is verified, eligibility to work is correct and paperwork completed in full
- Liaising with our Recruitment Consultants to offer suitable candidates that are available to work.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a database of work available candidates
- Making regular calls to candidates advising of work available and confirming availability
- Working alongside our recruitment team to ensure all roles are filled in a timely manner.
This role will require someone that can:
- Multi task and prioritise work loads
- Work in an efficient and productive manner
- Ability to work to deadlines and sometimes pressurised environments
- Positive phone manner
- Self-confident and work from own initiative.
This will be a very busy role, and will involve being on the phone a lot so you must enjoy speaking to people and having a variety of tasks to manage.
The role will be Monday-Friday 0800-1700.